Dunstan’s first business is Trinity Tech. Since the launch in 2009, Trinity had enormous growth and opportunity to work with fortune 500 companies in the automotive sector, completing over 5000 projects. Trinity is best known as the automotive industry SWAT team on quality assurance issues related to software and electrical and electronics engineering, new technology testing, Launch & GP12 support, project management, manufacturing and support. Trinity service more than 285 automotive companies across North America, including international heavy weights such as Ford, GM, Continental, Magna, Clarion, Flextronics, and Johnson Controls from Canadian, US, Mexican, China and India offices.
Achievements and Recognition:
• Trinity prides themselves in their diversity, gaining personal recognition from the minister of
immigration & citizenship.
• Dunstan has made it his mission to find employment opportunities for fellow immigrants who are in
the same situation that he was. To date, Trinity has grown to over 500+ employees across North
America. Of these, 60% are skilled immigrants. For his contribution to the community regarding
Diversity in the workforce, Dunstan won the Walk of Fame Award from ACCES, and the RBC
Immigrant Success Advantage award.
• He is winner of Movimento Group supplier of the year award
• Winner of CAMSC supplier of the year award given by Fiat Chrysler Automotive.
• Winner of CAMSC Technology Innovation Award.
• Finalist for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 Awards
To Dunstan, philanthropy is part of everyday business. To date, Dunstan has championed initiatives focused on giving back to his community including supporting the Sick Kids Foundation, Toronto Police Service, South Asian Autism Awareness Center (SAAAC), Canadian Medical and Dental Association (CMDDA), Bishop Allen Academy, ACCESS Employment, Hamilton Tigers Bantam Hockey Team, Rotary Club Canada and many more. Dunstan formed Trinity Star Foundation to do many scholarship programs and support new immigrants in Canada and Srilanka. He is also the supporter of Youth Leadership Program.